Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Five Favorites for Life with a One and Two Year Old

So my awesome follow-up fashion post is BOMBING-out on me. 

Tragedy up in here. 

I'm trying trying to get the 35238452458877032 photos to organize nicely but y'all it's taking more than the two hours I've already attempted! Yes I know I should move-on.  Anyway. Friday I hope to have it up! 

Joining Hallie Lord and the gang
FIVE FAVORITES!

Ok so life with a 15 month old and a 33 month old has helped me to narrow-down to a few items that I find pretty much favorites.

We are slowly packing-up the house and so I'm carefully considering everything that is being packed away.  Here are a few items I won't be putting away:

TOMMEE TIPPEE CUPS
Tommee Tippee cups!!!!
THE BEST.


PACK-N-PLAY
Pack-n-play (yes we move it away from the curtains before depositing baby).
It buys me up to 45 happy baby minutes or 45 happy + 15 unhappy baby minutes.
E-ssential.


BARBIES
So Ree discovered Barbies at a friend's parents' house about six months ago and has asked for them on numerous occassions. At said house, she was occupied for more than two solid hours. Why was I so reluctant? Ideals. Dumb, silly ideals.
So here is the first "swim party" for R and the Barbies!

FISHER PRICE HELICOPTER TOY
Jo will play with this for an upwards of 30 minutes, since July.  It sings a little tune and makes a tiny bit of noise, but nothing nearly unbearable. And for the time it buys? Worth it.


MELISSA AND DOUG CRAYONS
Crayola crayons, just do NOT NOT NOT buy them.
I paid more for these crayons but after MONTHS there are only four crayons that have broken.  (In comparison I bought a small pack of eight Crayola crayons about two weeks ago and three of the eight are already snapped in half.)
The crayons are molded triangularly so they don't roll away.
The color is vibrant and easily colors, not requiring pressure.


Just washed! It is a great carrying case for mass!


Hoping you are having a great week and find this useful!

Not paid to say anything about any of these brands. Just sharing. :)

3 comments:

  1. As long as I have crayons and paper for my littles all is well in their world. :)
    ~ Erika Marie via Moxie Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the music ever gets annoying, I put clear tape over the speaker. You can control the volume by how much of the speaker is covered and how many layers of tape it has.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.