Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Help A Sista Out

Dweej, a passionate, committed NFP-practicing Catholic with a heart of gold, blogs at {House Unseen, Life Unscripted} and has brought all sorts of wisdom, laughter and uplifting thoughts into my life.  I really enjoy her blog.  I have never met her in person, but those who have assure me that she is just as positive and wonderful as can be.

Right now Dweej and family are being tried by fire, so to speak, as they deal with a precarious pregnancy condition.  In the meantime her laundry room is nothing shy of dangerous and is in need of repair, total, utter repair.  If you can help-out in any way I know it would be a great blessing to them!

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.