Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ad-venting

Dear loved ones, friends and readers,

I am so excited for this holiday season. Rita is nearly two and I know she is going to love baking cookies, painting ornaments and preparing for the exciting birth of Our Lord.

And Jonah will be bopping in the bunbo, chillin in the sling and along for our adventuring!

So I will be posting haphazardly! Maybe just photos, but stay tuned so we can share with you.

Enjoy this season!!!! Be thankful!!! Let's embrace this Year of Faith by being grateful and content (amidst this frenzy of consumerism).

Love and prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great reminders to us all! I wish more people remembered what this season is all about :)

    I will be amidst the consumerism frenzy but NOT by choice! Since I work retail I will, unfortunately, be smack dab in the center of it all. I have quite the week ahead of me. From Wed morning to Friday morning (48 hours) I will work around 30 of them and somehow sleep and try to enjoy family in the other 18.. Maybe it's just me but shouldn't it be 30 hours with family and 18 at work?!

    Enjoy this holiday season!!! Make great memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart goes out to you Shelley!! Yes it should TOTALLY be the other way around, but girl do I understand how hard it is to make ends meet. I mean, we are so blessed but it is definitely true that living today is costly, so I'm meaning to say I understand why you have to work so much! Thanks for commenting! So good to hear from you! And btw, it was totally like 78/79 degrees here today...crazy. So crazy!

      Thanks girl! So excited to be having a cozy intimate meal at home for Thanksgiving this year. And pecan pie!!! mmm mmm mmm!

      Delete

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.