Here is my creative (ha!), quick, simple and basically free envelope alternative which I happen to like better than traditional envelopes. There is a spot for bills and a spot for coupons. All of the coin change will be put into a coin purse.
|Bills in the back pockets.|
|Coupons in the coupon (top) pocket and a bill in the back bill pocket.|
Ready to make your own??
- loose leaf paper, plain paper, colored paper, whatever you have!
- Hold the paper vertically
- Fold the paper in half, top to bottom.
- Fold the bottom 1/3 of your now half sized sheet of paper, bottom to top
- Fold the sides edges
- Staple the edges down
- Label and fill those babies up and enjoy a DEBT FREEEEEE vacation!