Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Five Goals for Five Days: Update

Five Goals for Five Days

Whew!  The last batch of two week goals was not nearly as successful as I hoped.  So, I'm going to start a new set of goals (incorporating any unfinished from previous list).  Planning to complete these five goals over the next five days.

1. Sort through high school and Granny's artwork, bring to/set aside for family or donate.

2. Rearrange me and Tyler's closet. (Purge if necessary)
Yes and no...rearranged as best as I can being that I'm pregnant and managed to make a disappointingly (possibly a new word?) large pile of stuff that needs to be sorted when me and Tyler have a spare moment.  Overall our closet is much more manageable and the layout finally flows, so I'm mostly happy with the progress.

3. Rearrange me and Tyler's room in preparation for Jonah. (Minimalism is a great inspiration for our set-up)
Basic, very basic.  Clean and easy!

4. Sort through box of girl clothes. (Choose nice, special, and essential outfits - minimalism in mind)
We have one box with 0 - 12 months.  It is an 18 gallon box, which I tend to think is the best size.  Since Jonah won't need any of these clothes I am hoping to pass the ones we decided against on to a friend who had a baby just two weeks ago.
5. Sort through maternity clothes. (Rita was a Winter baby and Jonah is going to be a Summer baby, which is a totally different wardrobe- minimalism in mind) I have a nice pile of clothes I will donate to the women's shelter or our local Salvation Army.  I tend to prefer both over Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.