Kristen over at the frugal girl has inspired me to set a few goals to achieve in the very immediate future, versus the goals we have set to achieve within the entire year of 2012. I guess it's fitting...being that we are at the tale end of the first month of the year. Whew! That flew by!
This might seem random, but there are lots of random objectives that have been lingering about far too long.
1. Organize the pantry. When I tell you that it is a wreck, I am dead serious. I really think there might be onions making babies in the far deep corners of the pantry...eesh or rotting away.
2. Purge Rita's closet. There are no words, other than purge.
3. Finish our spare "closet" transformation into Tyler's music room. He is sharing the space with Christmas decoration, two chairs (for family members), an ottoman (also for family) and maybe a few other things. Poor guy!
4. Plan our garden. Wow! I can't believe it's time to start planning already. We have lots of seeds, including our own okra seeds that I saved myself. Rachel, over at frugal & simple is also planning their garden. Check it out!
5. Harvest, blanch and freeze our swiss chard. It is so beautiful in our front flower and herb garden, but it will be even better on our plates and in the freezer.
Time to get moving! After I wash the dishes and sweep the floors, of course! :)