Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Hobbies

This is Tyler Thibodeaux here. I am the husband of the founder, creator, and editor of this hot new blog titled "Cajun Newlyweds." This is my first post and being my first post, what should I write about? I could write about politics, my first time being a dad, or my Betta fish Magma. That will come in time, but I decided to go with random hobbies just to let you know and respond to some of the cool things I've been doing. Leading off batter of this mind blowing letter is books. I love to read. I am currently reading a book called "Dune." Its a science fiction novel that is considered to be "Science Fictions Supreme Masterpiece." Its pretty dang good. I recommend this to anyone who's a fan of science fiction. I have read all the Harry Potters, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, a few Star Wars books, some good X-men books, some great detective murder stories by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. So its clear to see that my favorite genre of books is Romance, just kidding its fantasy and science fiction. I would love to hear and respond to anyone's favorite books. On deck is music. I started playing piano when I was 19. At first I would practice and learn scales, chords, and progressions. I then moved to learning songs by The Doors. They have an amazing keyboardist named Ray Manzerick. After a couple of years of learning songs I started creating my own. I have about 15 songs that I have created. It's a mixture of blues, classic rock, and jazz. If there's a band out there who loves to play Beatles, CCR, Zeppelin, Doors, Floyd, and originals give me a post. That's just some of the things I like. Stick around cause there's much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.