Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Too Long!

My goodness! It has been too long since I've gotten onto this blog. Where has the time gone? Our internet a la camper is not running these days, so that is my excuse for not posting, although it is a poor one. Tyler is loving his new job! He is enjoying learning about the oil field and necessary supplies. During his first week of work another company called in to compliment him on a job well done! He is such a hard worker and I'm so blessed that he chose me as his wife! He is terribly excited and a bit nervous about the baby. Much to his delight I am now showing, or in his words "people can see and know my wife is pregnant." This week we are 25 weeks along and I can feel that the baby is growing stronger. I had my first kick that I was truly taken aback by. It's so incredible that God is knitting life within me - what a humility check! I hope all of you are well. South Louisiana is really having some great weather right now, but who knows, it could be a sweltering 90 degrees next week...ahh the lovely South. Ok, towels are waiting to be folded and the dishes in the sink are crying for attention. Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are just too cute! I am glad to hear you are doing well. I am still keeping you in prayer and cannot wait to see your little one for the first time! Love, Em

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.