Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Feast of the Annunciation!

We are well!

Constantly evaluating if how we spend our days is in line with our hopes dreams and goals as well as God's will.

Spring is so nice.

Tyler gifted me with fruit trees and edible (for the majority) landscaping for my birthday!

The days are longer.

Spending mornings outside, learning our rhythm with two, and spending more and more time in my favorite place: my kitchen.

Breathe deeply with me. Let go of what is dead. Find hope in this season of new growth. Cherish the fruits you have.

Welcome and congratulations to sweet Pope Francis!

Easter Blessings to you!






1 comment:

  1. Just the cutest and sweetest pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.