Before Baby Arrives: Checking-In at Week 39
THE MASTER LIST (Update 2)
No 4th of July baby for us! But sometime this month!
1. Mending (will mostly be by hand, so it can be easily started and stopped)*
3. Reusable menstrual pads (have a pattern)
4. Scripture reading PRETTY GOOD
9. Organize scrapbook material (hoping this will be worth it - intent on keeping true keepsakes, not every little thing!)
10. Pack hospital bags
12. Decorate Rita's room
14. Car maintenance (not unexpected, just routine stuff)
16. Mail Chaco shoes to be repaired
So here is what remains (with a few changes):
- Soak-up lots of cuddles, outside time, and delicious cooking with Rita and Tyler
- Order reusable menstrual pads (not wanting to sew these and then have a mess! rather go with something that has great reviews)
- Keep on reading scripture!
- Organize scrapbook material
- Finish packing hospital bag for me and Tyler (Jonah's is finished)
- Decorate Rita's room (started)
- Car maintenance (Tyler's is done, just mine remains)
- Ummm...not sure about mailing Chaco shoes, is it quite a bit more involved than just mailing them in
- Paint over puttied patches around the house
- Sweep and mop under refrigerator
- Update budget and register
*Ditched the mending goal...too difficult with Rita running around, not to mention dangerous!
Be sure to hit "subscribe by email" when you leave your comment - then I can get back straight to you!