Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Native Organic Sling

After Rita was born and we were headed into Summer I decided the Moby wrap, although wonderful was a bit complicated and time consuming for outings.

So, not being willing to spend more than $20 or $30 on a sling I spent time on Craigslist for a week or so.  I came upon a New Native Organic sling. I was unsure about a sling made from one piece of fabric being sturdy and comfortable, but quickly fell in love with it after a couple of days.   They retail for about $40 and I found ours for $10!! That made me like it even more!

There are times when I use the sling often and then weeks when it seems to hang untouched. Now as my sweet Jonah grows and my "fat belly" (our six year old neighbor's choice of words) expands forward, Rita is seeing a lot of our sling! It is such a life saving tool and makes carrying Rita more enjoyable than holding her on my curvy wide hip. If you are looking for a sling, check out the New Native!


This is just us sharing what we have found useful - we are not paid or compensated to say this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.