Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

What a great little phrase...floods my memory with a million "Earth" projects from 3rd grade, including my artistic (relatively speaking) RRR poster.  Those were the days when I thought "Strawberry Wine" was the greatest song ever and still loved playing with a mini Cabbage Patch doll... sigh....
So really this is about the adorable dress I created for Rita (not my 3rd grade knowledge) using that fantastically bright skirt from the last post.
I'm still an amateur at sewing, but my efforts, although rushed by impatience and a teething baby, are sincere.  Does that count?  I hope so!
Drumroll!

I know, that smile compared to the dress? There is definitely NO comparison.
Happy Friday!
My hope is that you can take something old (and way over-worn in my case) and make it new this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.