Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nerd at Heart

I attempted to be really great and jump into the very impressive online catholic community of blogging, social media craziness.

Hello.

Not me.

So I'm learning to be content (hooray!) just bee-bopping along in this space. If a get a new follower once a year, great! If I don't ever even hit 20 followers, I'm so down with that. I just really don't care. And that feels great

Happy Monday to you!

And here is a special prayer you can join in praying with me:
Jesus, let me be as gentle as the manger into which you were lain and as faithful as the mule that led you on Palm Sunday. Prepare my heart and the heart of my spouse, children and all loved ones for this upcoming awesome Lenten season. Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! All conversation is welcomed, within good reason and kind intentions.